Monday, June 1, 2015

The Efficient One: Absolutely Knot Events

credit: Absolutely Knot Events Facebook

Wedding Coordinator Booked!

After Mr. J and I's thorough searching and brain-storming, we've finally picked our chosen. Who doesn't want to have a real smooth and stress-free wedding right?

If you're following our wedding blog, you knew very well that our wedding is an intimate and budgeted one.

Absolutely Knot Events is a Girl Talk (GT) find. Since we're a hands-on couple, the type of coordination that we will be needing is an OTD Coordination only. We really need someone who will assist us professionally few months before, and most especially on our wedding day. 

I got to know the owner of AK Events - Ms. Kim. She's been in the events management for 5 years already with her sister, but decided to venture on her own business since last year, and that is Absolutely Knot Events.

Before booking her, I tried to reach her former couples to ask for a detailed review. Gladly, they were all willing and emphasized it to me very well. All of them had positive feed backs towards AK Events, they cannot say anything but praises and appreciation for their successful and fun-filled wedding day.

I got AK Event's OTD Package with Emcee plus OOT Fee PLUS a lot of freebies in a very reasonable rate, it's such a win-win deal for us!

Aside from the good feed backs + affordable rates, we really felt the "this is it" feeling that Ms. Kim will gonna be the best person for my OC tendencies during wedding preps.

She's such a nice person. After I sent the DP Slip, she forwarded to me almost all of the documents that will help us while doing wedding preps. She answered all of my queries, and even suggested things though I only got her OTD services. She even downloaded an App for us to communicate properly. Such a good start for us to establish a good rapport and partnership.

Still, pray pray pray. =)

xoxo,
AnJ ♥

4 comments: