Friday, July 3, 2015

Our Fairy God Mother: Mhec Gado Make Up Artistry

credit: Mhec Gado Facebook Page

Hair and Make Up Artist booked!
I've finally found our Fairy God Mother for our wedding next year.

Upon checking her facebook page, the number of likes on it initially caught my attention. HAHA! I am a Girl Talk member but Ms. Mhec is not a GT find honestly. Sad. But gladly, I had the "this is it!" feeling towards her and her works. 

I've had the idea about Ms. Mhec through the review of one of her Brides last 2014 wedding. That bride was the sister-in-law of my former office mate.

Why did we booked her?

I can see dedication and passion through her crafts.

How she made up her clients amazes me. Every bride becomes a real blushing bride of the day no matter how stressed-looking and how dull, and big their eye bags are. She's not transforming her client up to the extent that you'll not recognize the person as who she is, but she tends to improve the look according to their face, skin color, and facial features as well. I really liked how she does clean make-up for her clients.

We've got a win-win package from Mhec. We chose her package B for Php12,000.

√ Bride (Traditional)
√ Groom (Grooming Same Location)
√ Two Heads (Traditional)

PLUS! We got her promo the day we booked her.
√ Free Airbrush Upgrade (Bride)
√ Unlimited Re-touch ups (Couple)
√ Free Second Look before the reception starts (Bride)
√ Waived OOT Fee! Yay!

Ohh by the way, Mhec is also one of the Top Bookers during Bridal Fairs.
*Wedding Congress
*Before I Do 17th Edition

Cosmetic Brands:
MAC, Temptu, RCMA,  Kryolan, Urban Decay,  Makeup Forever, Shu Uemura, Laura Mercier, Nars, Inglot, Cinema Secrets, Graftobian, etc.

Thank God we found the right person who will assist me to gain more confidence on our wedding day next year!

xoxo,
AnJ ♥





No comments:

Post a Comment