Monday, March 16, 2015

Wedding Budget

credit: http://www.learnvest.com
Mr. J and I weren't born with silver spoons on our table, hence the budget for our dream wedding will be coming from our own salary incomes. Yes, we will start from scratch.

Since we've decided on getting married next year, initially, Mr. J and I opened a joint account so we can allot our needed budget for the wedding properly.

We need to keep our track on a budget, to avoid on getting broke after the wedding. We want to pull off our dream simple wedding by spending in a wiser way without sacrificing the quality of course.

For us to allocate the proper budgeting process, I made an excel sheet which will help us to easily determine the costings. I divided the following into:
  • Major Suppliers
  • Minor Suppliers
  • Personal
  • Easy Find | DIY
Below given informations are just according to our own preferences and for sample purposes only.

Here are the sample screen shots from my excel workbook:

from my excel workbook

I also included the following sheets so everything will become at ease:
  • Guest list Sheet
  • Wedding Suppliers Budget & Timeline Sheet
  • Payment & Balance Sheet
from my excel workbook

from my excel workbook

from my excel workbook
We discussed that we should only spend at least a minimum and maximum of (Amount in Peso) wedding budget for our of 80 guests max. No more, no less.

With the help of prayer, positivity, and will of God, we're hoping that we can make it all throughout our wedding preps.

xoxo,
AnJ ♥

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sis..Just saw the link of your blog sa GT, can I ask also for a copy of this excel. :) I'm a 2017 bride. Here's my email add: raiza.labao@gmail.com
    Thanks a lot sis.. God bless you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi sis Zai! The excel sheet is in my yahoo sent items, i tried to open it here in PH kaso ayaw nya magbukas since different location daw. Pero I'll send it right away once I'll have the access on it. Thank you sis!!! Happy preps and God Bless too! :)

      Delete
  2. Hi sis... can you also send me the excel file? Thanks in advance sis
    Email: dianamarie.oliva@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete